Do you have a knack for writing and a passion for homecare, health and taking care of your fellow-man? You might just be the perfect fit for our team! We are always looking for fresh expert voices to join us in our mission to educate and share knowledge here at DirectCare Clearing House.
If you want to write for us, we’d be more than happy to receive samples of your work to assess whether or not you would be a good fit for our team. Please take note that we have certain requirements your submissions must adhere to.
- All submitted work must be your own. We will not accept or publish work that is traced with plagiarism.
- All submitted work must be proofread, checked and edited before submission. Work that is laced with typos and grammatical errors will not be accepted.
- Your work must have a fresh perspective and your own voice. Ensure your work is engaging and that our readership will benefit from the information shared.
- All work must not exceed the maximum word count of 1,000 or be less than the minimum word count of 450 words.
- Submissions must not have been published before, whether online or in print. All work submitted must be new.
Contact us if you want to find out more about how you can submit your work. One of our team members will walk you through the submission process and provide all the relevant details. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!